About Me

My photo
I recently moved back to my hometown of Vale, to live with my father who is 79. It's a small, high-desert town in Eastern Oregon, whose residents are sturdy, hard-working people with strong ties to family and deep roots in the land. Quiet and peaceful, it's a place where a man can take the time to know his own mind and bond with his dog.

Monday, March 29, 2010

Bullycreek Reservoir is full...

In January I made my first trip to Bullycreek Reservoir this year. It was then I decided that I would document the seasonal changes that take place there, just 7 short miles from home. I have now documented the changes for three months in a row. You can see the fun images and dramatic changes that have occured there from month to month by clicking on the slide show titled 'Bullycreek' to the left. It's been fun. Dakota loves it too!

1 comment:

  1. I love February with the birds. Really cool shot. I'm so glad you are documenting this- it's so interesting! Especially now since I know where it is.

    ReplyDelete